29 3 / 2013
Many important product inventions have been derived from market-based information using a variety of marketing research methods. However, the value of these methods in offering a rich and exhaustive set of tools for ideation has been criticized. We note that many wants lie beneath the surface and that current product users are not able to express wants and needs for non-existent products. Referring to the common method of asking buyers to describe problems with current products, they note that big leaps to new product ideas might not be uncovered when respondents describe problems in terms of current products. One possible outcome of excessive reliance on market-based information is the disproportionate effort that currently is devoted to “me-too” products, namely, products that mainly involve product line extensions, improvement of current products, and cost reduction. In contrast, product-based information has been shown to be effective in various other decision-making contexts. It is our contention that such information will be similarly effective in the context of ideation. An approach for analyzing the dynamics of evolution of technological innovations was developed. We examined it for suitability in the context of product evolution. We conducted a backward analysis of problem-solution relationships and succeeded in identifying approximately 200 common phenomenological patterns, which he termed “standards.”
19 3 / 2012
Having a political website especially during the election campaigns is extremely important because it is often on the internet that the voters research the candidates’ background, views and plans for the future. Hence the political website of the candidate must not only highlight the strengths of the candidate but also speak of the past achievements and future plans. Hence politicians and their PR teams are increasingly turning towards Flash templates to promote their political parties online.
04 1 / 2012
You design is usually a web portfolio for letting people know about yourself, your work and allow them to get in touch with you. In this world of marketing, it has become very essential to promote yourself as a writer, painter, photographer or any other business that you indulge in. In order to leave a lasting impression on people searching the web for somebody from your kind of background, it is very important to let them get the best view and what better than Flash to design your portfolio.
Flash portfolios have seen to do wonders for people like artists, web developers, web designers and photographers etc who can promote their work and experience through a display of their work designed with the help of Flash templates .
Designing a Flash portfolio is again a job that can be done by anyone, but taking an expert’s assistance will help make the final look very attractive and impressive. It is important for all those people looking to get some business, to take professional help while designing their portfolio.
The internet is replete with ideas relating to designing a Flash portfolio. You can have a look for some ideas as to how to go about designing one for yourself. The advantage of a Flash portfolio is that it is extremely eye-catching and easily navigable.
There are a few simple yet important steps and things that you need to keep in mind while you set out to design a Flash portfolio. Here are a few you may consider:
1. Logo: You need a symbol or logo to be identified with, it is important as it represents you. Have one put at a prominent location. Linking this logo to your home page is a must and it goes without saying with the netizens.
2. Tagline: This is a section that is very important as you can put in a short description of your abilities and specialization in a catchy phrase.
3. Profile: This is where you insert your all-important portfolio, with details of previous works, links to each of them and every linked work again will have to be well explained in a systematic manner.
4. My details: Now, you need to further tell your prospective clients in a little more detail about your background, your interests, may be a little bit of the person you are. These help the clients or any viewer, to gain the comfort level of contacting and interacting with you. Putting a recent photograph is always a good idea.
5. Services offered, blog etc: Indicate about your specialties and how you are best at what you do, by posting about the same on your blog. Blogging is a good way of interacting with your clients.
6. Contact: Provide all available modes of contact details that you use, for being easily approached by one and all.
7. Communicate well: be polite and courteous with people who contact you for inquiring or even appreciating your work.
The Flash portfolio will need to include all the above essentials in order to leave a combined and desired effect on the targeted viewers.
09 12 / 2011
If you run a business, you probably want to make sure you’re getting as much free advertising as possible. After all, it’s never a bad idea to get your name out in front of potential customers. One of the best ways to advertise your brand without spending money is with a website. If you don’t have much experience designing websites though, you might feel like it just isn’t the right time to venture into the world of HTML code and programming. Fortunately, there are easy ways to create an inviting and attractive website. The invention of Flash templates allows you to quickly create a website and start publishing information for your customers. So, what are the steps to easily create a Flash website?